Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Life Baptist Church


"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain."

Galatians 2:20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's always such a blessing to be greeted by a smiling face! Mr. Purfitt was our first introduction to New Life Baptist Church. What a testimony!

Maintenance

We always arrive about an hour early so we can tune the instruments, practice a few songs, and work out the song order.

Sometimes we have a little extra time to play around. : ) : )

Sunday morning and evening, our family did the music, and Sunday evening, Dad preached.
A few of the songs we played/sang were...

Wonderful Peace

Give Him the Glory



Be Thou My Vision

There Is Power in the Blood

Since we're still in the area, we went there Wednesday evening as well. Such sweet people with a heart to serve the Lord with their lives!

No comments: