Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

*It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Winter*


"Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise. For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise."

Psalm 51:7,10,12,15-17


Despite the ambitious weather forecasts, when it stayed in the 70's throughout the day yesterday, snow was the farthest thing from our minds. Oh, sure.....4-6 inches of that feathery white stuff????? And which milk and bread companies paid you to say that? : ) Sooooooo.......I say all that to say this......

It's Snowing!!!!!!!

It is a beautiful 34 degrees, and the snow is laying. (Yes, Brent, it is snowing and not just sleeting this time. : ) ) It started at 3:05 and by an hour later it is looking like this.....




Don't let this innocent kitty fool you! Just 2 minutes prior to this picture, he was stuck up in a big tree in the back yard. : ) He was the last of the three muskateers to be rescued.

2 comments:

Brent said...

I not sure by the photo if it is snow or sleet. I hope Sara is taking better care of my cat.

We have about 3 inches of snow on the ground in Maryland and it starting to snow harder.

Ray Workman Family said...

Check back in a few hours and maybe we'll have some pics posted where you just MIGHT be able to tell. : )