Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Lessons from a Cat: Contentment Doesn't Come in a Can

It was a beautiful day....no worries....no cares..... Just a day of relaxing with friends. That is, until I (our "forever a kitten") saw a dogfood can another kitten had just abandoned.

Ahhhh...this is the life!

Just a little bit

Aye, Friend....seems like you're having a wee bit o' trouble there.


I...can't...get...this...thing...

OFF!!!

Hey, there's still a little in the bottom.

Did it again!

Can you help me? PLEASE?!?!

O.K. ~ let's try this again....down...

...and up. (sigh) Nope. Repeating steps one and two will NOT bring different results!

(Huff!) No one should have to go through anything like this!

After getting it off for the third time, he decided to be content with his normal fare...in a larger container. : )


Ahhhhh!!!! Now THIS is the life!!!!


"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."

Philippians 4:11

No comments: